Streamer with R2R DAC

I am engaged in a serious downsizing effort. I have begun to enjoy streaming (Qobuz, Idagio, etc) with a NAD M10.  Very nice (all in one), but I really prefer R2R ladder dacs.

So, are there any streamers with a R2R dac?  This would not be an all in one unit, I would add an amp or active speakers.  I have recently heard about the new Cary unit but too expensive.  Under $5K, new or used please.

Larry

clio
        "+1 and some, on what  mlsstl said about R2R vs DS."

@George:  can you suggest some small footprint R2R examples, please?  Cost not too important.

Thanks, Larry
clio OP
@George: can you suggest some small footprint R2R examples, please?

Soekris from Denmark, high accuracy discrete R2R with volume control, very good from what I’m hearing and from where/who it counts.
My favourites the Dac1421 and Dac1541, and I think now that’s been replaced by the Dac2541, don’t know if it’s better or just more extras. And he has DIY also.
This guy really knows his ****.

http://www.soekris.dk/

Cheers George
I'm not George, but I recently acquired an Aqua La Voce S3 and it's fantastic.  Very natural sounding and musical.  Some of the other DACs I've had to compare to it are MHDT Labs Orchid (still one of my favorites), Auralic Vega, Mytek Liberty, Schiit Bifrost 2, W4S Dac 2 (my least favorite), and a few others.

For an all-in-one streamer/DAC, the TEAC NT-505 is a great unit.  Not R2R, but I much prefer the sound of the VERITA AK4497 over any Sabre based DAC that I've heard.
Big_Greg - Thanks!

I have an Innuos Zenith MK III. Currently upgrading my amp/pre-amp and likely will go with an external DAC.