Acoustic treatment question: do you agree with Dennis Foley that $46k to $65k is required?

In a video from 1/29/2021 (yesterday) Dennis Foley, Acoustic Fields warns people about acoustic treatment budgets. He asserts in this video that treatment will likely require (summing up the transcript):

Low end treatment: $5-10k

Middle-high frequency: $1-1.5k

Diffusion: Walls $10-15k, Ceiling: $30, 40, 50k

https://youtu.be/6YnBn1maTTM?t=160

Ostensibly, this is done in the spirit of educating people who think they can do treatment for less than this.

People here have warned about some of his advice. Is this more troubling information or is he on target?

For those here who have treated their rooms to their own satisfaction, what do you think of his numbers?

128x128hilde45
I've measured speakers in my living room flat down to 100hz using no room treatments other than sofa ,  drapes, bookcases etc.. room treatments are necessary in some spaces but I think people overdo I don't like a dead room some reflection adds spaciousness. 
Thanks, guys. This video is indicating that these ranges are designating the *minimum* amounts one needs to spend to get any real improvement.

I’m trying to read between the lines, here. I suspect that Foley is either (a) tired of dealing with customers not willing to spend much at all or have unreasonable expectations or (b) is trying to acclimate his potential clientele to spending a lot of money with his company. Or both.
I suspect with your low ceiling the biggest problem is ceiling and floor bounce/reflection. We tend to hear those as unpleasant more than wall reflection. Instead of trying absorption on the ceiling try diffraction and as strange as it sounds try putting a coffee table between you and the speakers. 
Thanks, djones. I'm going to try your suggestion now and see how it measures and sounds.
For those here who have treated their rooms to their own satisfaction, what do you think of his numbers?
Perfectly sound and at the same times rubbish....

Sound if you wanted a PERFECT pro treatment ...

Rubbish for me....I need only a relatively good one for my perceiving ears...

I create mine at no cost....By the way his video explanation are very good... I dont doubt his competence... I had no competence in acoustic....But....

The goal is the vibraphone and piano sound must be simultaneously distinctly perceived in their own space with a distinct timbral tone and his aural varying colors and hues and his decreasing decays, all that filling the room 3-d and not coming from the speakers.... Now i have it with a 500 bucks system ....Could it be better? yes...Does i wanted to pay for an improvement? are you silly? Never....I am too busy listening music now.... 😁

It cost me 2 years of listening experiments but it was fun....

He sells his product.... It is Ok.... It is a pro and must be paid...But who can afford 45 thousand dollars for room only ? And how for the system? 😁

Audio is more a snake pit for money when you dont know how to do than it is a snake oil problem ....

But is all the truth contained in this advertisement? No....

By the way we can use non orthodox acoustical tools that are not even in his box tool...And i use some at no cost....

The truth is this: i could create my thing BECAUSE i could afford one room only for audio use... That is the main factor....without this specialized room i could not have made a so good result.... some of my device are awful or not convenient in a common room....

Then a room is the main important factor in audio for me not the dac or the turntable or even the speakers.... Sad truth for many.... But the good news is acoustic controls could be low cost....