Decware: a worthwhile option?

On the surface, Decware seems like an amazing company: American made products, lifetime warranty, dedicated fan base—albeit one that doesn’t seem to leave the Decware forums—and beautiful looking gear.

Upon slightly closer inspection, people seem to buy into or have to buy into the Decware ecosystem. Amp doesn’t output enough? Buy our $600 booster. Or our gain stage, EQ stage, Bass restoration stage. Phono stage. How about a preamp? Spend, spend, Etc., etc. 

So are Decware amps in the 2W-6W range actually useable in the real world with speakers of, say, 94dB-96dB efficiency and above? Or do you have to buy all kinds of extra gear from them to actually get up and running and boost your input voltages high enough to get the amp to really sing?
larshepping
I wrote to Decware several days ago about a product and haven’t heard anything back as of yet so I get what dvc27 is saying.
You're better off giving them a call. Steve is a busy man and is more apt to have a phone conversation than an email one. I've spoken with him a couple of times and he's very friendly (as is his staff) and won't oversell you. I believe they're backlogged with orders for 5-6 months at this point. 
I've always had an interest in their amps, but never pulled the trigger.  On various forums there is a a lot of positive chatter for Decware, and when one goes up for sale on the 'Gon, it's usually gone in a day or two.
I got a super zen triode amp about a month ago after waiting 6 months for it to be built. Well worth the wait and a great value and I love that it’s made by people who care in the USA. I have many amps and this is as good as anything I’ve heard. It has it’s quirks and might not be the end all be all to all listeners, depends on what kind of listening you do. The quality of sound you get for 1000 bucks is unreal and in many ways it’s as good as amps I have and have heard that are 10X as expensive. Zen is probably a good name for it because it’s those chill and zen like moments when this thing can really connect with you. If you don’t play super loud and have decent efficiency speaker then yes this could be your amp and if you only have 1000 bucks to spend it’s a no brainer.  When a company has a long waiting list to get their products and you hardly see them used it's a pretty good sign

Anyone have any experience with their pre-amplifiers?

If so how would you describe the sonic chararacteristics?