6000 dollars CD player

I am planning to buy CD player with out SACD , classical music as main listen ing.  Components are Accuphase C2850. + A47+Harbeth SHL 5 ,40th.  I like reliable, trouble free gear with good CP.
faust168
I'd like to AMEN the endorsement of the Yamaha S2100. Have owned too many CD players to mention including the famed Oppo's, NAD, Cambridge Audio, etc. All sounded 'digital'. This Yamaha is the first which leaps over the expanse into the magical journey INTO the believable soundstage. There is the flagship model above this one but most importantly the S2100 includes the flagship transport mechanism. Honestly I had believed I had pretty much reached the limit of the CD's ability to sing. Not so. This $3500 player transforms CD's to analog-like texture but still opens up stunning detail. One gets pulled into the music like vinyl but with no smearing of instrument positioning. Provides 3-dimentional feel in shocking ways. Highly recommended. (Use top interconnects) 
i’d buy this one for that price range.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649699193-dcs-puccini-sacd-player-silver-120v-ac-input/

don’t know the seller; just noticed it yesterday and then just saw this thread. i had been thinking if i wanted to spin discs again (i don’t) that would be perfect. high quality, looks great, and very high performance. if i did not like it easy to sell and not lose anything.

not considering units with SACD compatibility is wrong thinking. the market has not supported CD only units well, so the best performing one’s will have SACD as they get the most development energies......the better analog output stages, best power supplies, etc. dCS makes high level gear with the best transports, so it’s a good bet.
The Yamaha S2100 is now $2999 from Music Direct...30 day returns!  Can not be beat for anywhere near this price...as good as it needs to be and built like a tank.
@faust

I have a Oppo105 that I bought new some 6+ years ago, specifically for my growing SACD and DVD-A collection. I was using a near new wonderfully built Marantz HD CD-1 ($500) as a transport to play red book, using the dac portion of my Audio Alchemy DDP-1 + PS 5.  A few years later I came across superior Linear Power Supplies on ebay which significantly upped the105s game (<$400): fairly simple DIY. My points being, the105 lazer has worked flawlessly, and yes SACD classical sounds clearly superior to red book!

Now, a few days ago I saw a 2 box BOW Technologies CD player on Agon for $3000. Those are built like Rolls Royces

Technics sells a GLS 700 which plays both CD and SACD. The interior design, specs and build quality are impressive. Alas, I haven't been able to find a review in English. MSRP $2999. If it only lasts 6-10 years, chances are better players will be available

hth

I was in the market for a new CD/ SACD player when I went to Capital Audio Fest 2019 (the most recent one)... I listened to players costing $2000 -$6000 and then I heard the ModWright / Pioneer BluRay player. It was by far the best player I heard there, and because 5 or 6 vendors were all using it I got to hear it in numerous systems. I liked it enough that I bought one of their CAF demos. lol I keep feeding it audio discs/ video discs and a few BluRays.... and it never fails to amaze. I continue to be amazed at how good regular CDs sound. I'd suggest that you give ModWright a call.I just love it. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.