Class D

Been thinking of trying a D amp to reduce clutter. Most that I see are not rated at 2 ohms.  My PSB Stratus gold's will drop to 3 ohms or lower at some frequencies. So my question is will these types of amps handle this impedance ?
Thanks in advance. Chris
128x128zappas
George,

Could you please explain

No! sorry but your the fool sunshine!! 
Just 3 posts and you've decided to become the technical referee?? 
Post removed 
George will never "prove" anything. He is full of conjecture, but not a thought out fact in site. Not one word or technical analysis of his own. Just tired stereophile links for data does not indicate that he thinks it means or he tries to use one example to imply all must be like that.

Hey georgehifi, still waiting for you to tell us why all those amps you idolize have tons of feedback and it is okay. Still waiting for you to tell us why Technics must use digital filtering techniques to compensate for phase-shift in their amplifiers.
We’re talkin’ glue factory boys... this horse is dead..

Of course class D is good, NO they are not a Pass Labs amp or sound like one. They do sound pretty good though.. I love them doing bass duty..Nice and cool running..for the summer months doing mids and highs. Then back to valves for the spring winter and fall. BUT BASS all class Ds 12Ks, with a few exceptions..

Time to feed the chickens..

Regards..

Of course class D is good
+1 for "good"

NO they are not a Pass Labs amp
+1 on that too, and other amps I’ve mentioned as well

I love them doing bass duty..Nice and cool running
+1 here too, so long as the load isn’t too severe as they will current sag.

Nice and cool running for the summer months doing mids and highs
+1 again, but can’t yet compete with a good A or A/B amp yet, which run far hotter

Time to feed the chickens..
+1 except mines wombats/koalas

Cheers George