JBL 4349 or Klipsch Cornwall IV

I need some input on these speakers, I will be able to try 4349 in my home in some time but Cornwall IV is difficult to audition, no dealers nearby. Any input is highly appreciated.

I listen to rock, metal, classical music, jazz, americana and occasionally some country. I have Mark Levinson pre and power (power is not an issue with the JBLs although I might have to change amp for the Cornwalls). My room is roughly 16x18 with a 10 feet ceiling.

I have listened to JBL L100 and while I enjoyed them with classical, jazz and metal, I did not find them to be very good for rock. The treble was slightly harsh and since the loudspeaker did not sound very open or engaging at lower volumes, the treble became very noticeable when the volume was dialled up. But like I said, they brought life to classical and jazz, that’s why I’m now looking at 4349 or maybe Cornwall IVs which have gotten some very nice reviews.

johnek
@dave_b I enjoy live volume levels but for late night listening (out of concern for my family) I usually listen at lower volume levels. Ideally, the system should sound good at both low and high volume levels. 
So far, I find 4349 to perform better than L100 at lower volume levels and they are also better than Dynaudio Confidence 20.

I guess Cornwall IV might be even better at low volume levels, most important is however sound quality when playing at higher volume levels, hopefully Cornwall IV can do a god job if powered sufficiently? 
@johnek, Your Levinson amp will do just fine. There is no such thing as too much power. The Cornwalls will easily have more impact than an L100. Like I said before, if you add subwoofers down the line you will be in heaven.
In reference to Dave b with music direct...

Returning speakers is no walk in the park.
Works well for accessories and most midfi components. Recommend audition. Ever place a pass amp on a rack?

Shipping will be 400. Restocking will be 1200. Back surgery will be 4000.
My gut was to choose the JBL 4329 over Klipsch Cornwall when I was in the market, especially since I was using a high power SS amp like the Krell.  They are rather efficient but also enjoy being pushed when needed.  Midrange was buttery smooth and big with great detail.  Highs were lively and airy without offense and bass was powerfully deep with proper placement.  I think Levinson/JBL combo is a winner.
Are the 4329’s not available to you?  Less expensive and they have a three way design.