Back to vinyl need phono stage help!

Recently back in the vinyl game since the eighties! Sota sapphire VI>Origin Live silver>Hana EH. My backend is a Primaluna Evo 400>Pass Labs XA30.8>Ascend Acoustics towers. Musical tastes from Porcupine Tree to Loreena McKennitt!! Looking for phono stage help! Would take musical and dynamics over analytical any day of the week!! Sutherland KC vibe is what's been recommended to me. Price range would be around 1k to 1500. Of course there's always wiggle room lol!
Thanks✌️
jimfinn2112
I have seen the Allnic H-1201 going for around $1600-1800, which may well dip a bit lower with the new H-1205 on the horizon. The Allnic would be an excellent choice. I had one for several years and loved it.
Sutherland Insight is in your price range. $1750 list with a Linear Power Supply. Should be able to get a 15% discount on a new one. Tough to find one used with the LPS, but Ron Sutherland will sell that to you as an upgrade for only $350. That's what I did and spent a total of about $1250.

Goes down to 100 ohm impedence if that will work for you. Is very high quality with shunts to move for adjustment versus cheap dip switches.

Plus Ron is the nicest guy and all he does is design phono stages.
@jimfinn2112.                          Porcupine tree to Loreena Mckinnet.
Hmmm.... Wouldn't have been my first guess.         

I would also recommend that you take a look at (listen to) the JC3 Jr. It is very flexible in terms of gain and loading and has a mute switch which can be useful. I’ve found the sound to be very clean and well-balanced with a Hana ML and Ortofon Quintet Black. Parasound, in my experience, is a great company to work with.
At this price level you will want to stick to Solid State.  There are quite a few good options.  However you can LCR network type.  Check out the Valab LCR-1.  You will not be disappointed.