Sell LP's: No visible scuffs. Let buyer remove static if needed?

I will be selling more LPs on eBay. My objective is to make space, and I enjoy finding someone who wants them.

I have been cleaning, listening, photos, listing, selling, shipping. Time consuming, cost of cleaning fluids, wear on stylus.

A few  bring decent $, many/most go for starting price $4.50. Money is nice, but not much after all the work, involved costs and fees. 

I am thinking of selling based only on my visual inspection, letting buyer deal with any static, and keep my unconditional refund if buyer discovers a problem, i.e. a skip I didn't see. 

I view them, look Very Darn Good (no scuffs) or Darn Good (very minor scuffs): 1 photo, 1 link from wiki, a few specific words, done.

No hesitation on refunds whatsoever.

So, what do you think, will people buy, trusting they only need to deal with static? People already trust my unconditional refund, nobody has asked for a refund based on anything but USPO destruction. What's different is they have to deal with static.
elliottbnewcombjr
You are dreaming to think you can “remove static“ and then ship the LP to someone who will then have a static free LP. Static does not work that way. You will be making a big mistake if you try to guarantee no static. As to everything else you are doing it seems fine. I would never ever undertake such a project myself, for all the inconvenient reasons you cite. Four years ago, I inherited 6000 LPs from my dear departed friend. I selected about 900 for myself and we (his wife and I) donated the rest in his name. I never gave a thought to selling them one or a few at a time. Dealing with eBay rules and regulations alone might have foreshortened my own life span. The LPs were all mint, all collectible labels, typically not reissues.
lewm,

this is about NOT REMOVING STATIC, letting buyer deal with static.

So far, I have shipped 30 that I did clean, removed static, sold as static free (except some occasionally between tracks), and I always get positive feedback, IOW it is possible.

Not to mention, I have bought and received new and used static free lps.

You fear eBay, I have done very well selling and buying on eBay.
I don’t doubt for a minute that you make an earnest effort to remove static, but my point is that static happens over and over again. The person to whom you sold an LP may introduce a static charge simply by the method with which he handles the LP when he receives it static is everywhere or I should say the potential for a static charge developing on a vinyl surface is everywhere and you cannot permanently guard against it. The factThat you have had no negative feedback, does not mean to me that every LP you have sold remains static free for the rest of its lifetime. Many people are completely unaware that their LPs have a static charge on the surface.
Anyway, go for it. I did not mean to rain on your parade. Just trying to inject a note of reality.