Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
Well if that's the case in regard to Bakoon , that's quite a handicap to deal with in a highly competitive High End audio marketplace.  Too bad, as I noted above based solely on sound quality criteria it is considered to be  exceptionally good. It seems that the Bakoon deserves a better fate. 
Charles 
Hi Stephen,
Your VR integrated has outperformed formidable competition in your system in direct comparison.  There's no better way to  determine what's best other than actual listening experiences. You've found outstanding synergy in your amplifier and Nenuphar pairing. I think that's fantastic!

Through personal experience I know how superb the Elrog 300b sounds. 
The VR offers easy switching of various DHT tubes. Are you tempted to experiment with other tubes or is the Elrrog so good that you'll leave well enough alone?
Charles 
If am not mistaken you can also purchase the Bakoon 13r direct from the manufacturer.  That might alleviate at least dealing with US importer.
Hi Charles,

That is a good question and one that begs the premise of my post: that the L2i-se has uncanny neutrality since but has a DHT tube pre and what tube is truly neutral?  But to answer your question, I first what to point out that there is scripture on this subject written by Srajan in his review of the VR Signature L2 se pre amp where he thoroughly compares various tubes in DHT mode.  From reading this, the tube I would want to try is a vintage WE 300b--which I think was Srajan's overall preference followed closely by the WE VT52, the Elrog 300b and the EH 50.   Since a pair of WE 300b's go for about the price of the component, I would like to try the WE VT52 and the EH 50 which Srajan said had an "hallucinate" sound stage.  I want to know what that means.  I like big sound stages.  Vinnie's favorite tube is the Takatsuki 300b.

Magico at first listen lacks tonal richness on say a piano. But have to listen more.

Listen again, its lack of coloration, something you don’t hear very often. Once you get it, there is no going back.