Class D

Been thinking of trying a D amp to reduce clutter. Most that I see are not rated at 2 ohms.  My PSB Stratus gold's will drop to 3 ohms or lower at some frequencies. So my question is will these types of amps handle this impedance ?
Thanks in advance. Chris
128x128zappas

You still need to let it sink in sunshine, I showed you what your amp that you push incessantly does to the phase integrity of the upper-mids and highs, up to 70' out of phase!!!!!
Oh yes!! wonder why most gripes about Class-D’s sound, is about the upper-mids and highs, never it’s bass.

https://ibb.co/vvwzGV5

Tweak1

Your diction is 100% correct,

gFi it's shocking that you don't know the difference between your and you're/you are

your- your persistence is laughable

you're- you're ignorant regarding class D facts

Don

Here is an interesting fact. The IceEdge module has two....yes, two inductors in series on the output. It could be one reason the phase does not measure so well. I removed the last inductor and the last set of caps to ground as part of the last set of mods I did (PS Audio leaves these alone but still the highs are pretty good....please read Michael Fremer"s review of the $6K PS Audio amps where he compared it to the $150K Dartzeel). When I did this it sounded as if I had 2 db more gain. The soundstage came forward....much like my class A amp and the highs were much more extended and airy and the decay went on longer. The depth was now greater but the midrange was more forward.  Very cool.  Many other mods I did to the module improved the highs as well....and they had nothing to do with bandwidth or phase shift. Everything makes a difference.....It is not just one parameter.
gFi it’s shocking that you don’t know the difference between your and you’re/you are you’re- you’re ignorant

You’re ignorant, I meant to say (your amp)
Either, or either, so long as you know. To me the fact is you’re being ignorant to this graph.
You still need to let it sink in sunshine, I showed you what your amp that you push incessantly does to the phase integrity of the upper-mids and highs, up to 70’ out of phase!!!!!
Oh yes!! wonder why most gripes about Class-D’s sound, is about the upper-mids and highs, never it’s bass.
https://ibb.co/vvwzGV5