Blasphemy! I want an 1/3 octave EQ

Here’s why... first my gear:  Goldenear refs, Klipsch 15 sub, M&K 12”V125, Roon Nucleus.  Oppo 103, Thorens TD165, Schiit Yggdrasil, Carver 275 amp, Prima Luna EVO preamp.  

I want to accomplish to primary objectives.  I want be able to tweak the speakers for my ears, not my wife or friends or employer, yep just for me...The acoustics in my room are pretty spot on, acousti mats in the right places and first reflections tamed.  All in all I think it’s a killer system.  So here’s the problem (notice here’s).  I’m 67 and was in sound reinforcement business in my youth.  Part owner of BP sound.    We were part of Kiss’s first tour.  We did stage and arena sound.   Tour with several bands for approx 5 years.  So I do have some hearing loss primary higher frequencies.  I want to eq the higher frequencies but I also want a balance control.  Neither amp or pre allow that.  So plz don’t try to talk me out of this, but please help with product selection.  I plan to place the EQ between amp and preamp...Thanks in advance for helping!!   And of course I don’t want to introduce noise or distortion, so Lpad solutions are out...
128x128fastninja12
Sweetwater or Full Compass.
There is no 'audiophile' 1/3.
Dunno how fine the Super Loki will go or if it ever gets out.

Get a really good A/D and digitize your turntable and use DSP to correct.
Odds of your acoustics really being spot on are pretty low.
So, A2D, Looks like you didn’t read my equipment list.  I do have a really good A/D.  And it looks like you didn’t read the acoustics work I’ve done already.  And by the way, DSP will not do the work that  properly tuning the room physically can do...don’t do DSP first for best results.  I think the expression is you cant make a silk purse out of a pigs ear..
"Goldenear refs, Klipsch 15 sub, M&K 12”V125, Roon Nucleus.  Oppo 103, Thorens TD165, Schiit Yggdrasil, Carver 275 amp, Prima Luna EVO preamp. "

- Care to point out the A/D in that equipment list?

The acoustics in my room are pretty spot on, acousti mats in the right places and first reflections tamed.

- Considering Acousti-Mat® is an in floor / in-wall sound isolation system, which having says very little about room acoustics, that leaves us with only "first reflections tamed" which is just part of an overall good acoustics treatment.   No mention of bass traps, diffusion, etc. but anyway.

And by the way, DSP will not do the work that  properly tuning the room physically can do...don’t do DSP first for best results.

You do realize that you can do a way better job at EQ (and balance) in the digital domain right?

Carry on.

A2DLooks like you read it. I don't see an AD.  Not that it would help. I don't have a clue why requests are made here for Google stuff.

"Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output!" https://www.rockvilleaudio.com/req231/?gclid=CjwKCAiAxp-ABhALEiwAXm6IyU2Lv9DZ4iEOIVg8WMkJu28_z_tUu9K...