Best Tube/SS Amps for Harbeth 7ES-3

Hi, I just bought a pair of Harbeth Compact 7ES-3 - beautiful sounded speakers. Very natural and musical.

Now I need to get an integrated or Pre/Power combo to drive it. Budget is about $3-4K new or used. I read the 7ES-3 is easy to drive. Which amp works better with the 7ES - Tube or SS?

What amps do you use for your Harbeth 7ES? How much power output do I need to drive the 7ES to its full potential?

Would a 20 watt per channel tube amp drive the Harbeth?

Now that I've settled on the speakers, I can focus on getting the amps :)

Thanks.
r0817
7ES-3's strength IMO are smaller ensembles and voice, not large orchestral or rock music (I have found those who listen to mostly pop/rock prefer other brands of speakers). I have owned three different models of Harbeths and presently power my 7's with a LFD NCSE, but have had tube amps, line/power, and other integrated's (including Pass and Moon). If you find a used LFD Zero Mk III LE (even better with phono stage) to pair with the 7's (and you can live without a remote) I believe you'll be quite surprised at how good that combination is, and you can put the money you save into more (LP's/SACD/Redbook) source material.
"..and you can put the money you save into more (LP's/SACD/Redbook) source material."

or downloads (c;
11-20-11: Donjr
For tube - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum sounds amazing with the C7's and it's a very popular combo for hifi shops.

I heard this combination at a dealer last week and I have to agree. I have no idea if you will like it or not.
I have heard them with Bel Canto and they sounded fantastic. I have been wondering how they would sound with McIntosh? That would be a classic looking system.
This is at the opposite: I asked to the man who made by hand the Leben integrated 300 what speakers he suggest to match his beauty integrated. He told me without any doubt and without any other: " I love the Harbeths Compact 7.".. I already bought them, they are coming