Back to vinyl need phono stage help!

Recently back in the vinyl game since the eighties! Sota sapphire VI>Origin Live silver>Hana EH. My backend is a Primaluna Evo 400>Pass Labs XA30.8>Ascend Acoustics towers. Musical tastes from Porcupine Tree to Loreena McKennitt!! Looking for phono stage help! Would take musical and dynamics over analytical any day of the week!! Sutherland KC vibe is what's been recommended to me. Price range would be around 1k to 1500. Of course there's always wiggle room lol!
Thanks✌️
jimfinn2112
I run a pretty similar set-up. PrimaLuna, Clearaudio, Hana EH. I went with a Musical Surroundings Nova and am extremely happy. Plus, I later added the linear power supply and it might be my last phono stage. Very clean and detailed. Highly recommend
unless you are dead set on staying with Hana EH (which I also have in addition to Koetsu Black), while the  Decware ZP3 is a great phono pre-amp, if you have to start adding SUT, you will be up to $2K. For that money, you can look at a used Manley chinook phono pre-amp, tube driven. Saw one recently on eBay asking $2,200:  Manley Chinook Special Edition MKII | eBay. I enjoy the Manley because 1) its tube driven 2) it has infinite flexibility in both MM and MC settings. While I am not an expert, I would love some feedback from the community who might think otherwise...I am always looking for a better mouse trap :-)
Sutherland 20/20 with linear power supply for around $2200 
lots of gain and impedance options 
super quiet and made in
USA. Have owned one for about 6 months and have had no issues and am very pleased 
good luck
willy-T
While I currently run a PS Audio Stellar, if I wanted tubes in my phono stage, I might audition the Modwright ph9

Best,
-JP
I would also look into the rogue triton 2 or the parasound jc3 jr in that price range. They woulkd both be good dynamic musical sounding pieces or the money. The sutherland while a good unit may be a little too refined for all types of music remember he was part of martin logan and that was a speaker that was refined and would not play all types of music either.