FUSES, Finally!?

I have been adamant about avoiding special fuses, because of the lack of empirical studies.  Here is my question:  What would be something not too expensive that would be a good start.  I use three dual mono Audire amps (for Woofs, Mids and Tweets, and Subs, each of the six channel having four fuses.  I would not not want to spend thousands, even if I could, just to experiment.  My heat sinks do unplug, along with the outputs, and I could try just one channel or one amp.  Paul of PS mentioned what they use, and that might eventually be a possibility, but what do you guys (and gals?) think I should do, to just to convince this ageing skeptic?  Also, each channel of my amps has one single, dedicated computer chip that regulates the filling of the 4 26,000 mf caps (per channel), which might make any difference less than a design that allows a flood of electrons into the tank, presuming that might matter.  DanV
128x128danvignau
I joined this forum about a year ago and have read some good information on it but I also have had to bite my tongue numerous times in an effort to avoid confrontations with the firmly biased.
with a lot of things in life, you need to have a filter and just move on. 
I have 70’s-80’s system that I still like the sound of and try to keep in good operating condition. I’ve learned a lot about the amazing gear that’s out there from you folks. 
No MC,

I have been quite clear. I have had several audiophile friends tell me about their new fancy fuses and I have shown them, in their own system, that when they didn't know what fuse was installed, they couldn't tell the fancy fuse from a basic fuse.

Weird huh. I practice what I preach.

Now back to the prince of innuendo and insults.
Looks like you may have integrated power cords? Install an IEC connector and upgrade your power cord. Much cheaper and an larger sonic bump. You can always get a 3 for 2 deal on the SR. I have 4 blacks on the rails of my monos and an Orange in the IEC. Every bit adds up. 
“I have had several audiophile friends tell me about their new fancy fuses and I have shown them, in their own system, that when they didn’t know what fuse was installed, they couldn’t tell the fancy fuse from a basic fuse.”

Thanks for humoring us 😂

PS: Do you know anyone here who can possibly confirm your involvement as stated? 
Can you point out one person on here who has actually done a blind test on a fuse?  No. They all have "superior" hearing and could never fool themselves .....