FUSES, Finally!?

I have been adamant about avoiding special fuses, because of the lack of empirical studies.  Here is my question:  What would be something not too expensive that would be a good start.  I use three dual mono Audire amps (for Woofs, Mids and Tweets, and Subs, each of the six channel having four fuses.  I would not not want to spend thousands, even if I could, just to experiment.  My heat sinks do unplug, along with the outputs, and I could try just one channel or one amp.  Paul of PS mentioned what they use, and that might eventually be a possibility, but what do you guys (and gals?) think I should do, to just to convince this ageing skeptic?  Also, each channel of my amps has one single, dedicated computer chip that regulates the filling of the 4 26,000 mf caps (per channel), which might make any difference less than a design that allows a flood of electrons into the tank, presuming that might matter.  DanV
128x128danvignau
millercarbon  I appreciate all replies, but to millercarbon:  What part of, I don't want to buy 24 $150 fuses to see if they work did you not get?
I guess what I need is a minimal amount of money for four fuses to cover one channel of my six.  If even a relatively cheaper fuse makes a difference, I could go to more expensive ones, but I need four to start.  That is $600, now.  I would do something else for that money, especially if I liked then and needed 24.  I am n9t a fanatic, as indicated by my use of decades old amps.
I did not find Georgie to be so demeaning.  I agree with him, and have already done what he suggested, more tahn once over the years.  For other skeptics, google, The Skeptic magazine's article, Audiophoolery.  One of my favorite heretical statements in it concerns burn in time:  Why do salespeople recommend three months for a componentsto burn in?  90 days is how long your credit card company gives you to get a refund for a scam.     I only ask because Paul of PS Audio said he heard a difference.  My other issue is that I do not have immense surges of power, because the Apollo Moon Mission rocket scientist who designed, manufactured, and service my electronics uses a NASA computer chip to regulate the four 26,000 mf NASA caps per channel as they fill.  This might preclude the necessity of  better power cords or fuses.  The amps will play at medium volumes for a minute or more, after the NASA breakers are turned off.  There does not seem to be a needed for a rush of power for immense surges. Anyone???
mrdecibel    Good advice; however, for me I wonder if resonance is an issue when my speakers are not in the room with my electronics or sources.  It can't hurt to try.  BTW, everyone:  An ohmmeter on the two fuse clamps, and some turning of the fuses will absolutely alert you to any connection issues.  If the meter does not move when spinning/turning the fuses, and remains on 1, all is good in that respect.