Minimum room size for Wilson Sophia II

I'm looking for help resolving an issue where music can be heard outside my house with doors/windows closed. The the speakers are in front of a sliding glass door (covered w/moving blankets).

One, possibly two ideas to resolve this:
1) Place sound blocking acoustical material in front of the glass w/ dead-space between layers.
2) Move speakers into a smaller room: 11.6' long (140") X 10.5' wide (126").

From your experience, is the second room is too small?

What removable materials could I put against the glass slider that would drastically reduce the sound?

System (106 db):
Wilson Sophia II
McIntosh MC501 500W monoblocks
McIntosh C500 tube preamp
Audio Research DAC7
Fully balanced system w/Transparent Super cables
joelz
11.6 x 10.5 is way, way, WAY too small for Sophias. The only thing I would use in that sized room would be tiny monitors or headphones.

Minimum for the Sophias to open up is 16 x 18 or so. Larger is better, 19 x 21 is probably about the right size.
Thanks for the input! The Owens Corning 705/703 seems like a good fit to reduce the sound going out into the neighborhood :)

Looks like I'm pretty close to the minimum size for sophias, still need to find my tape to measure my listening room.

Tom, since it sounds like you know the dimensions, would you be kind enough to share them? :)
they'll be fine in that room if set up properly and possibly if you do a little bit of room treatment. The size itself is not the issue - It will be a nearfield experience, but that also helps eliminate room reflections and sounds
My S3s are in 12'x 18' room with a draped sliding glass door behind the speakers and they work fine. The key is getting the WASP done correctly.

Primare_cd31,are your S3s still on the casters?