New Hobby Ultrasonic Record Cleaning

Purchased a cheap $199.00 stainless steel digital ultrasonic cleaner with a very nice record cleaning attachment off Amazon and I am having a blast.

This thing is heated, has a timer and an electric motor to rotate the records in the US tank. It is a 6L unit and it is made in China. Seems well built and it cleans records like a much more expensive machine.

I have cleaned a half dozen albums that are 40 plus years old and have only been cleaned with vacuuming machines and this thing is great. The albums I have cleaned sound darn near new and my wife thought I bought another new cartridge or phono pre-amp.

Can not recommend this type of cleaning system enough.

Rediscover those old albums.. if this thing lasts a couple of years I will be a happy dude. 
128x128skypunk
Am I correct in thinking that the main thing missing from this USCM is a water filtration system? I suppose a filter is not absolutely required if one is willing to empty and clean the tank of debris every few LP's. But the cost of frequent water refills adds up to way more than the cost of a filter system!
@bdp24 

I have no idea why you would need filtration as there is no recirculation pump. You simply add 6L of H2O, surfactant and you are good to go for about 40 or so albums depending how filthy your record are. There is a drain valve.

???? $$$$ I buy distilled water for $0.70 a gallon so it costs be $1.40 to do 80 to 100 records.

Well alright then! I do believe I'm gettin' one. At $199, it's a no brainer. I still see a Degritter in my future, but until then this one will do. Thanks for the heads up @skypunk.
I have a degritter

so easy, even my 6 year old can clean my records.

making the whole process completely hands free :)