New Hobby Ultrasonic Record Cleaning

Purchased a cheap $199.00 stainless steel digital ultrasonic cleaner with a very nice record cleaning attachment off Amazon and I am having a blast.

This thing is heated, has a timer and an electric motor to rotate the records in the US tank. It is a 6L unit and it is made in China. Seems well built and it cleans records like a much more expensive machine.

I have cleaned a half dozen albums that are 40 plus years old and have only been cleaned with vacuuming machines and this thing is great. The albums I have cleaned sound darn near new and my wife thought I bought another new cartridge or phono pre-amp.

Can not recommend this type of cleaning system enough.

Rediscover those old albums.. if this thing lasts a couple of years I will be a happy dude. 
128x128skypunk
Dear OP, I asked a simple question out of my own curiosity, about what you are using in your tank.  There is some difference of opinion and practice among those who clean LPs using US; some use surfactants and/or mild detergents and some use pure water, like you.  So far as I know, there is no right or wrong answer to my question.  If you find the question itself to be insulting or annoying, your skin is too thin to be posting here.
Also, it was your own words that misled me to believe you might be heating the water in your tank.  Sorry about that, too.
Deal lewm

No worries was irritated with a project and took it out in my post.

Working on a thermal failure event for our aerospace team.

@fuztone I got my Masters at Northwestern and my 2 BS at UIC.

Should never pay for graduate school always get a research gig.

My son is in a 5 year program and is being paid $50k a year for his research at ND.
I ordered it. I’ve never used an ultrasonic record cleaner before. I’ve only got about 2000 records so I wasn’t sure if this made sense for me. We’ll see. To the OP: thanks for making us aware of this.
DO NOT USE THE HEAT!! It takes very little heat to warp a record. As the vinyl expands it has no where to go but up and down permanently stretching the PVC into a roller coaster. Otherwise have fun!
What?  Heat is fine.  I regularly use 90F and nothing has ever happened.  I wasn't paying attention during one session and went over 100F, and again, everything was fine.