New Hobby Ultrasonic Record Cleaning

Purchased a cheap $199.00 stainless steel digital ultrasonic cleaner with a very nice record cleaning attachment off Amazon and I am having a blast.

This thing is heated, has a timer and an electric motor to rotate the records in the US tank. It is a 6L unit and it is made in China. Seems well built and it cleans records like a much more expensive machine.

I have cleaned a half dozen albums that are 40 plus years old and have only been cleaned with vacuuming machines and this thing is great. The albums I have cleaned sound darn near new and my wife thought I bought another new cartridge or phono pre-amp.

Can not recommend this type of cleaning system enough.

Rediscover those old albums.. if this thing lasts a couple of years I will be a happy dude. 
128x128skypunk
@fuztone I got my Masters at Northwestern and my 2 BS at UIC.

Should never pay for graduate school always get a research gig.

My son is in a 5 year program and is being paid $50k a year for his research at ND.
I ordered it. I’ve never used an ultrasonic record cleaner before. I’ve only got about 2000 records so I wasn’t sure if this made sense for me. We’ll see. To the OP: thanks for making us aware of this.
DO NOT USE THE HEAT!! It takes very little heat to warp a record. As the vinyl expands it has no where to go but up and down permanently stretching the PVC into a roller coaster. Otherwise have fun!
What?  Heat is fine.  I regularly use 90F and nothing has ever happened.  I wasn't paying attention during one session and went over 100F, and again, everything was fine.
@garyalex  You are welcome. Took a couple of days before it shipped.

@ketchup I really did not think that 35c would have any effect and working in a field [mechanical power transmission and thermal dynamics] I had by doubts of validity of the argument er statement.

@lewm I am adding 1 cap of Triton X100 to 1 gallon of distilled H2O. Will see how it works vis straight H2O 
Am I correct in thinking that the main thing missing from this USCM is a water filtration system? I suppose a filter is not absolutely required if one is willing to empty and clean the tank of debris every few LP's. But the cost of frequent water refills adds up to way more than the cost of a filter system!