New Hobby Ultrasonic Record Cleaning

Purchased a cheap $199.00 stainless steel digital ultrasonic cleaner with a very nice record cleaning attachment off Amazon and I am having a blast.

This thing is heated, has a timer and an electric motor to rotate the records in the US tank. It is a 6L unit and it is made in China. Seems well built and it cleans records like a much more expensive machine.

I have cleaned a half dozen albums that are 40 plus years old and have only been cleaned with vacuuming machines and this thing is great. The albums I have cleaned sound darn near new and my wife thought I bought another new cartridge or phono pre-amp.

Can not recommend this type of cleaning system enough.

Rediscover those old albums.. if this thing lasts a couple of years I will be a happy dude. 
128x128skypunk
$199.00? 

Now, that's my kinda deal. Only double tlhe cost of my trusty Spin Clean. Thanks for sharing this. I'm in!
At this price I don't expect luxury.

skypunk, any tips on use or precautions? Easily breakable parts or eccentricities to be aware of? 

This is "THE BEST" post of the 2021.
What Mijo said.
In fact a danger of US cleaning is heat build up. The last thing you want to do is add heat energy to the tank. Are you cleaning with pure water, or do you add some other constituents?
35° C in your room? Don’t take your records out of the fridge. I couldn’t live like that.
I don’t want a link. Resellers are hoping to get $350-$400 on eBay.
@lewm using distilled water.

Good enough for making my kids formula 21 years ago I am sure it is fine for my records.

Like I said I not using heat.

Love how you make a post about a great deal on a very nice cleaning machine and you get, unsolicited advice and treated like a child.

Guess what kids I am 60 year old and have a masters in mechanical engineering and a BS in CE. 

I know who this schitt work, and if I need advice on chemistry I will talk to my son who is working on his PHD at Notre Dame of and his girlfriend is working on her PHD in EE. 
@fuzztone's What 95F is to hot for you?

No I ran that together was on my phone.

Using Room Temp distilled water.

Heat is for cleaning other small parts.