PSB STRATUS GOLD / LEGACY AUDIO FOCUS

I am looking for a comparison between the PSB Stratus Gold and the Legacy Audio Focus series.

I own Stratus and I wonder if the Legacy is good enough to tempt upgrade?
128x128paimei
PSB Stratus Golds lack very little. I am tempted by the Legacys because they have more drivers hence more displacement potential. I am always in a quest to find the next greatest thing. I will probably make the 8 hr. drive to audition them soon............... It would seem that not many people have heard both of these speakers.
I have had the opportunity to hear the Legacy Focus and many other Legacy speakers. Maybe my expectations were too high. They were simply not as refined and pleasing to my ears. The ribbon/AMT drivers were fatiguing. Bass was ill defined. IMHO they are no match for the classic PSB's. They were no match for the KEF Blade or reference series either.
The original PSB Stratus series is still worthy of being considered a reference speaker. No kidding.
I don’t know what world you guys live in but my legacy focus 20/20s are impeccable to say the least. Everything, soundstage, spl, and power handling there rated at 600 watts and I’m running two sunfire signature twos (600s) got them vertically biwired one running one speaker and the other amp running the other speaker along with a legacy Goliath subwoofer(2\15s with two thousand watts) and I’m in musical bliss. You can’t go wrong with the focus.