Raven Audio Nighthawk

I ordered mine today, but didn’t think to ask here first of anyone has had experience with one. I haven’t read anything negative about any of their products anywhere. 
valjean246o1
raven amps and ls50s is one of the best sounding combinations i have ever heard regardless of price.  just awesome. 
I have known the company for practically it’s entire existence. It is a phenomenal achievement given the uncompromising quality and the price. You’re getting a Bugatti at a corvette price point with personal service that is unparalleled. As an aside, I hope we can have a review of their speakers which I think is. the most versatile in the industry for all kinds of music. 
Congratulations.  I was ready to try an all tube amp, and just based on the reviews gave Raven a try. I was not disappointed! In addition to sounding more life like than anything I have experienced, it is built like a tank and beautiful to look at.  

Save your money! You’ll get more bang for your buck elsewhere!

they’re playing on your patriotism by saying made in America, while charging top dollar and using inexpensive parts!

For example the AC line connector is a cheap press in part that wobbles in and out when the cord is moved….Most high end brands use a quality screw in Furutech IEC connector.

Then lightweight transformers have a difficult time driving a 86db 4 ohm speakers to their full potential!

I much prefer a Line Magnetic amp, it uses much higher quality parts for much less money!