Review on Coda Technologies 16 Amplifier went live today

Just wanted to inform the individuals that have shown interest in reading the full review on Stereo Times website, not just the comments on the on-going thread about the 16 amplifier, that it was posted this morning.  It gets into the details why this is a spectacular piece regarding performance, build quality, and it's very reasonable price for what you get for your money.

teajay
My Model 16 amazes me more with each listen! Best solid state amp I have had in my system, and there have been some highly regarded pieces in the past. Doug and his engineers are brilliant at what they do!
Last night had a fellow music lover who owns a wonderful all tube based system come over with his music selections to hear the Coda #16.0 being driven by the Coda 07.x preamplifier.

He was totally amazed by the system's tonality/colors, how much "meat on the bone" 3D imaging, and air around each instrument was presented by the Coda solid state gear. The only reason he said that he would not be fooled to think the system was all tube based was how totally quiet it was. He found it unbelievable that there was not one tube in the system, yet all the qualities that tubes give was there in sonic spades! 
The Stereo Times list for 2020's MOST WANTED components has just been posted. The #16.0 is on the list, along with the new CSib integrated amplifier. Great year for Doug and his team, congrats to them for designing and building great gear at reasonable prices.
I am thinking of getting the CODA #8 or #16 to pair with the latest CODA 07x preamp that I own. I am using the dual XLR outputs of the 07x to drive 2 sets of speakers. I have Benchmark AHB2 amps connected to 1 set of 07x output XLRs which drive RAAL SR1a earphones. At the moment , the second set of the CODA 07x output XLR's is connected to a Class D amp driving Thiel CS3.7 speakers. I am thinking of replacing that amp with a CODA #8 or #16.

My question is, since I have to turn OFF 1 amp whenever I want to use the other amp, does a CODA #8 or #16 makes sense. I will be turning the amp ON and OFF every single day. How would the CODA amps tolerate that type of abuse? My D-Sonic M3a 800s Class D amp seems to be OK with the constant ON and OFF and it does sound pretty good.

BTW - the CODA 07x and Benchmark AHB2 are an incredible pairing. My dealer said a few of his customers have this combo. I like it more than the CODA CSiB (from 2018) integrated I owned a few months ago. 
I was just reading Terry's review after my post above. He states the following.

Just below the logo, there are two sets of LEDs/buttons that allowed you to choose between RCA/XLR inputs and to put the amplifier into standby bias.

So I think I can solve my turning ON and OFF issue by just leaving the amp on all the time (or STAND BY) and using the RCA button on the front of the amp to deactivate the amp since the XLR is what is used to connect to the 07x.