Best high-end headphones with noice cancellation ...

Looking at getting new high-end headphones for both home and travelling (with noice cancellation) ... Could be both in-ear or over-ear ... 
Have been looking around, but would like other opinions as well  ... What are your suggestions?

Have looked at B&W, Jabra, etc. 

Michael
michaelschn
Late to the party..
BOSE and SONY came out top, and I spent quite a lot of time trying to justify paying the price of the BOSE ones (I went and tested both, in different environments), but in the end I couldn’t. I got the SONY WH1000XM3 headphones. Marco (from ATP) has a pretty good list of bluetooth cans to refer to.
IEA, noise cancelling no matter what the brand are junk and I have had them all. Bose, B&W, Sony....... pre Pandemic I flew every week. 
If you are using iPhone then Apple’s new headphone Air pod Max would be a good choice I never hear them but do have there AirPod Pro. And to my ears the noise cancellation is about the best that’s out there and nothing tops there transparency mode. What I use is the Sony wi1000xm2 and there pretty good sounding earphones, but in transparency mode there not in the same class as apple.