Tidal vs Quobuz

Yes I realize the Qobuz is misspelled in the title but I can’t figure out how to update it.  Relax.  
I’ve been a die hard advocate of MqA and Tidal for the last few years. All of my source, preamp, and dac purchased had the prerequisite that they must be MqA compatible. Today, I tried Qobuz for the first time and I’m blown away by the selection of 24bit 96khz files compared to Tidal.
Here’s an example: Was very excited that the band Tool FINALLY added their collection to streaming services. All of the albums on Tidal are CD quality. So I was going to purchase them in higher fidelity on HD Tracks, but learned that Qobuz had them at the highest fidelity. Couldn’t believe it. Same with many other artists/albums I love.

Now is there an improvement in sound quality? No not really. Is the Qobux UX any better? No, in fact it’s slower. But do I get the best quality content for the same price? Yes. Will I subscribe to both? Yes.
System:

Lumin D2 -> Parasound P6 -> Elac Navis ARF 51’s. Fully balanced set up (Nordost) with AQ power cables.
helloitsben
I find the Qobuz sound quality makes IHT the winner of these options having tried several.  Availability of music is good enough that the better quality trumps the inconvenience of not having absolutely everything.  I believe their catalogue grows all the time so I guess they’ll get there. I access it through the Linn app and my Klimax DS streamer. I have B&W 800 D3s with 4 mono block Linn solos bi-amped through them and Tellurium Silver II cable - The quality is so satisfying that it can bring tears to my eyes.  I would say from this experience that top quality source material is fundamental if you’re interested in the quality of your listening.  Garbage in, garbage out can’t be got round.  
I have both Tidal and Qobuz. I more often use Qobuz.  I don't really understand MQA with first unfolding, second unfolding, MQA hardware, MQA software.  I'm not sure if MQA is a scam or not.  Qobuz also allows purchase and downloads of music.  I download some of my favorite Hi resolution music from Qobuz to a usb flash drive for play.  I use Tidal more often in my car from the iphone app.  
I have been a Tidal user for a few years, with an MQA capable Mytek Brooklyn Dac+. For the holidays I decided to try the trial version of Qobuz, and compare the two services through Roon. Each service has its pros and cons but the most important factor for me was SQ. And on it Tidal MQA was better and more dynamic in my system. Qobuz sounded rather flat compared to Tidal. Again, this is based on the listening experience in my system and I understand it'll be different for others based on their setup. Thank god for free trials.