Dedicated line questions...

Did a search, but can’t come up with a good answer. I am considering the install of a dedicated line. The general consensus is a 20amp circuit. How does this rectify with a full system designed around 15amp components/cords. I already have PS audio receptacles, and have upgraded/cleaned up all the other outlets on the current circuit, but it is still noisy. Would installing a 20amp circuit require a refit of gear or just 15-20 amp power cords? I don’t run big mono’s and really only need one line. Would a dedicated 15 suffice?  Yeah, fairly clueless in this realm.
geof3
Yeah, in theory it is a piece of cake. Very simple. Unfortunately for me, actually running the wire would be very challenging.
That's the difficult part. As mentioned myself and some others on this thread have crawl spaces that make running the wire a lot easier. I don't know the layout of your house, but I have heard of guys running external 10awg and navigate the wire from the outside in. 
@jakesnak, that would be infinitely easier for sure, and a definite thought. I think I will wait until I get the ZLC in the mix and go from there... good thing is, I already have an outlet on an outside wall, so that could make the entire job very simple. I’m not sure if I would have code issues locating conduit outside the house.
Speaking of the  Decware ZLC - I see it has line capacitors from line to earth on the secondary side.   This negates the concept of "clean grounds" or "quiet grounds" that some manufacturers use, noting that others, such as Decware, do not follow that concept.   Has anyone performed any comparison tests on this sort of thing?  I'd be most interested in hearing about this.
Most computer / server noise suppression units have caps from line to earth but computers don't listen to music.   I have some commercial ADC noise suppression systems on my stereo system which have the caps, notably more capacitance than Decware's, and I included them in the green energy noise suppression units I designed at work.   But then, green energy doesn't listen to music either!