What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
wsrrsw--Nice.  And you know the meaning of "denigrate", whereas MC seems not to know the meaning of the word "demean."   
But in terms of the specific accessory here, I'm told that listening to music with this in the room will be overly fatiguing unless you paint the edges green.
Green latex paint? Or can you use oil? Day glow? Yeah Day Glow put on with clockwise strokes with micro detail sable brush.

With some bit of seriousness over the years I have looked at some of the more far fetched looking "improvements" and come close...If I could I would build an out building and acoustically treat it.

Who’s to say if some of these things really do or don’t work? They all share the quest to dampen unwanted vibrations.

I'm pickin' up good vibrations
She's giving me the excitations (oom bop bop)
I'm pickin' up good vibrations (good vibrations, oom bop bop)
She's giving me the excitations (excitations, oom bop bop)