Late Night Jazz

I like to keep my late night listening sessions simple— my favorite leather chair, a small fire on a cold night, bourbon (neat), and jazz that has a beautiful simplicity. I often reach for Chet Baker: Chet (OJC-087). To me it is relaxed, intimate, uncomplicated. There just seems to be space between the notes, and they just float. I am looking for other suggestions like this. Preferably on vinyl. Thanks.
gotog
Surprises no one mentioned Archie Shepp : Four for Trane , sweet mellow and low.

Also Yusef Lateef : Eastern Sounds, can make jou smile.

Oscar Peterson exclusively for my friends, sublime play and recordings.

If mellow becomes melancholy: Charly Haden: The Art of Song, the magnificence of Shirley Horn gives me wet eyes.

If your soul is somewhat fatigue from all the bad news, Lars Danielsson: Libera me.

Johan

Coletrane - "Blue Train" on Blue Note. Excellent recording and Lee Morgan on trumpet, particularly "Blue Train - Alternate Take - is incredible. First time I heard it I thought it had to be Davis to be that good.
Coletrane - Coletrane Plays the Blues" probably already mentioned
Davis - "Kind of Blue" of course and already mentioned
Duke Ellington - "Legacy"
Armstrong - "The Very Best of Louis Armstrong" "What a Wonderful World" and "Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen" - great songs and excellent recording. A little disappointing because it doesn't have "St. James Infirmary"
@cal91,

St. James Infirmary (Gambler’s Blues) is my all time favorite track of Armstrong. It appears it’s only available on album - Satchmo Plays King Oliver. I have been hunting for this LP for a while. Fortunately, this album is available on Qobuz :-)
lalitk...Now I know why I couldn't find it on CD. I heard it on a Youtube video. I just watched Hugh Laurie perform the song. He's not Armstrong, but surprisingly good. I saw the album on eBay a while back. I don't have a turntable, but that might change.