PS Audio Stellar P3 Vs Audioquest Niagara 3000

I am sorry if this is the wrong forum, but there is no section for power conditioner/generator so I thought best to put it here. 
I like the concept of AC-DC-AC regeneration from PS Audio, but I also heard that Audioquest Niagara is a worthy opponent. Being in Indonesia, my options for what’s available immediately are very limited. I have the option to buy a Niagara 3000 for $350 more than Stellar P3, which one should I get? All power cords from wall to components are going to be Audioquest Thunder. I have a stable electrical grid. 
The rest of the system are as follow; amp Mcintosh MC75 MKIII amps, dCS Bartok streamer/DAC, Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution speakers. 
Or should I postpone power conditioners & cable and spend money on Mcintosh C22 pre amp first? 
uwiikz
Post removed 
Post removed 
It seems like everyone have different preferences but these two brands are often compared to each other. I also keep on hearing that PS Audio Regenerator can limit dynamics to the point of music feeling like wall instead of 3D layers and Niagara can introduce inaudible hum?

Unfortunately there is no way I can audition both because most dealers only have lower end stuffs for demo, all of my gears are bought blind with no audition. Can anyone explain why I should choose one over the other based on my system listed above? I don’t have the Audioquest Thunder PC yet but Thunder is the only one on that range that my dealer have enough (4 pcs) on stock so I am going to get Thunder for sure. Thanks !!