Magico V2 vs. Q1

I currently own a V2 - is it worth upgrading to Q1?
simonw
>> IF true this would mean other products notably the Raidho C-1.1 / D-1 would better the Q1 for both efficiency and bass extension.

How do you know that? Have they ever been, subjectively, measured? I am trying to find some "real" data on these, so far not much success. Please point us in the right direction, Thanks.
Colloms wrote a review on the Raidho C-1.0 sometime back. In that review he also discussed efficiency, noise and frequency response. Suggest you dig that out.
Other than the -6db at 39Hz bass extention figure, the other things that stick out in MC's Q1 review are the low frequency distortion measurements and max loudness.

If you read the review of his WA S3 speakers, you'll see that in his room
the bass extention is -6db at 26Hz and max loudness is 6dbs higher.
Thank you for the link, Kiwi. I read the review completely different then you. Especially the part that says: "In-room bass goes down to 30Hz... which is impressive for a speaker of this size". Overall a great review of the Q1. The C1/D1 are great products, no need to make them what they are not. Their bass extension is around the 50Hz, not nearly as deep as the Q1, that is why they are more efficient. Read MC review again, he explains the relationship
>>Suggest you dig that out

Could not find the review anywhere. The C-1 always sounded pretty lean at shows (and the D-1 at the last CES). It is hardly a 5” in a pretty small box, and if it is indeed an 88db efficient, it will not go very low. It is physics after all.