Best of the best Integrated amps in 2018

I'm starting this new thread to talk about the Uber integrated amps available today on the market.Here i'm talking about integrated amps that can easily equal in performance $30K worth of separates and above.A list of them that i can think of :

D'Agostino Momentum integrated, Jeff Rowland Daemon, Vitus MP-I201, Vitus RI-101, Bel Canto Black, Pass INT-250, Gryphon Diablo 300, T+A PA 3100 HV, McIntosh MA9000, Ypsilon Phaeton, Soulution 530, CH Precision Integrated, Audionet Watt, Audionet Stern-Heisenberg Integrated (to be released), Esoteric P-03A, Dartzeel CTH-8550, Boulder 865, Audio Research GSI 75 and others.
Please share your experience if you have auditioned or own some of these amazing machines.
128x128thieliste
The T+A lists for $23,500 in the USA though. Huge leap from the Gryphon or Vitus (no add-ons such as phono or DAC). I just wonder how good these two could be compared to somewhat hi-end separates such as mine. And then, the T+A is another matter. Will there be a sonic pay off?!
I never thought I would be engaging a thread on integrated amps, but I am excited to be doing so.  I am an Audio Research fan and built my separates system over the past 3 years to finally have a REF lineup:  REF 3 linestage, REF 2 PHONO & REF 150 amp.  I was loving it so much and then one day a couple months ago I saw a GSi75 for a seemingly great deal and figured, why not?!?!.  

My initial impression was......WOW!!  It sounded beautiful...maybe a bit brighter compared to the separates.  It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, just first feeling.  

Prior to this I listened to vinyl exclusively.  Now I have a well-reviewed DAC on board so I picked up a Node 2i.  I tried a Vault 2 a couple years ago but at that time had to go analog out and was very disappointed in the sound compared to vinyl.  It also required an ethernet cable which doesn't work well for my setup so I sold it.  I find the coax sounds much better than optical.  I have been enjoying Amazon Music HD and find some albums sound almost the same.  Sometimes the digital is too bright for me, but it offers a nice opportunity for new music without having to sacrifice so much SQ.

I don't anticipate getting a set of headphones, but nice to have the option.  Overall I am just giddy over how much I am enjoying the aesthetics of a cleaner system and I am loving the design more and more.  It is a major leap from traditional ARC design which is fine by me.  ARC hasn't ever offered such an integrated and I don't suspect they ever will again.  This goes against the typical ARC owner of constantly buying the next model of said component.  It will definitely tame my upgrade-itis.  Having separates lends itself to slowly upgrading each category over time while now it is find a whole new integrated solution or jump back in to separates.  I joke with my friends that now I am on the 5-year plan...no major audio purchases for me LOL.  
I will purchase a used Gryphon Diablo 300 within the next few months to drive a pair of Thiel CS 3.7s.As a source i will get the Aqua Formula xHS - LinQ combo.This will be my system for the next 10 years at the most and after that i will build a reference system all separates.