Substantial Upgrade

Longtime lurker, first-time poster:  My wife and I got into vinyl about five years ago and have been steadily collecting records ever since.  We love spinning records, and listen to a lot of jazz, pop, and classical music.  We started modestly with an AT LP120, and are lucky to have a friend who just happened to have a pair of Totem Rainmakers sitting in his garage collecting dust, which he gave to us, along with a TSC sub and all cables.  We have decided it is time to invest in our own system.

I've done a lot of research and read numerous threads on this topic here and elsewhere, and we've narrowed our choices down to two tables: the Rega P6 (in the $1500 price range) or the Feickert Volare (in the $3500 bracket).  Either table I'll be getting the Hana ML.  For phonostage, we've narrowed down to the MoFi UltraPhono or the Sutherland KC Vibe mk ii.  I'm hoping I can solicit opinions here on these choices and, in particular, whether the Feickert is going to make a difference for our use case.  Finally, I recognize that the speakers might be outclassed by these upgrades, but we are separately planning to move in the next year and I want to wait and see where our new listening room is going to be before investing in new speakers.    

Thanks in advance. 
bruinuclafan
@mijostyn - I was looking at the OL MK3A tonearm if I went with the Feickert.

@jjss49 - I'm leaning heavily toward the Rega if I go this route.  I will take a look at the black cube.  Thanks for the suggestion!  Are there other plug and play competitors to the Rega P6 you would suggest I look at?

Elliot - Thanks very much for the detailed response.  I've seen those reviews on the Feickert and they are certainly concerning.  For those reasons and the price differential I am leaning toward the Rega.  As far as sticking with the LP120, one reason I want to upgrade i that the 120 is loud.  I often listen at low volume and the motor sometimes overpowers the music.  Since you prefer direct drive, are there any you would recommend?  

@Glupson - Thank you.  

@ millercarbon - I'm in the U.S.  I'm not looking to avoid import duties as I am likely getting an import.  The point I was trying to make is that using budget as a guide seems highly flawed given the many and variable inputs that comprise a given table's market price.  
bruinuclafan,

"Since you prefer direct drive, are there any you would recommend?"

Any newer Technics should do. You will have a hard time finding a bad review, professional or user's. However, SL-1500 C reportedly has had a flimsy lift in some units. Hopefully, it has been fixed since it came out.
Dear @bruinuclafan : I think that a better option for the TT is this one today design:

https://www.technics.com/us/products/grand-class/direct-drive-turntable-system-sl-1200g.html

https://hifiheaven.net/shop/Technics-SL-1200GR-Grand-Class-Direct-Drive-Turntable-System

It’s really hard to beat and will performs very good with any cartridge of your choice ( including the Hanna. ) due that comes with a very good removable headshell tonearm ( builded by magnesium, same material as the SME V. ) design.
So you always can mate it with the needs that cartridge weigth/compliance ask for just changing the headshell weigth when need it and the removable headshell designs gives you several alternatives of headshell builded materials ( magnesium, aluminum, wood, blended materials. ) that makes that with the same cartridge you can " flavored " the cartridge performance as you like the more as more neutral and better balance.
You can improve too the headshell wires for better quality and this " move " you can hear it as a better quality sounds. Latter on you can do the same with the Technics internal wiring changing it for a top one.

I think that you can’t go wrong in any way with this first class Technics TT/tonearm.

In the other side:

" I recognize that the speakers might be outclassed by these upgrades."

I’m not to sure could be that way, those " humble " speakers are better that what you could think and you will attest this when the Totem’s tells you every single improvement coming from your up-date new units in your room/system.

As you said next year you can stay with the Totem’s adding a pair of self powered subwoofers and you will be surprised of the outstanding quality sounds that today can’t even imagine how achieve it.
Along those subs you need to think of your room treatment that always is a necessity due that the room overall response is one of the main links in your system chain and in any system chain.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.