Magnepan 3.7's versus 20.1's?

Anybody here had the chance to compare the new Magnepan 3.7s with their longtime flagship 20.1 speakers?
salmonsc
Houston Reef, you can do it, but it will be tight. You'll probably want to run them tweeters out to keep the bass panels off the wall. Figure you'll want the tweeters about 8' apart and the speakers should be 2' from the side walls, you have just enough room to do that tweeters out. The only real risk here is that a small room can boost the bass. Then you'd have to EQ it back down.
The integration of the tweeter and the speed of the panels of the 3.7 are better to my ears than the 20.1, although still one of the best out there.
Mr Diller confirmed last week that 20.7s are shipping and that the mid range panel is superior to the midrange panel used in the 3.7. This is why J. Valin's review indicated the 20.7's superior transparency. Because of cost, it is not possible to install a similar midrange panel and keep the same cost for the 3.7. Mr Diller also indicated that the 20.7 is more efficient than my current 1.7s so my current 300/ch amp will be just fine with 20.7s.