Does Age Matter?

Having read and contributed to several threads on the digital vs analog controversy I developed a nagging itch that suggested it is older people that prefer analog and younger people digital. If this is the case than there is most definitely a nostalgic element to that opinion. Perhaps we can answer that question. I will go first. Please do not ruminate on the differences. Age and preference, digital, analog or both! We'll tally the results at the end. 

I am 67 and like Both analog and digital.
128x128mijostyn
Now that's more like it (FZ). I would assume that if you are an Agoner that you have at least some passing interest in sound quality. Lewm, I would assume your stats are from the public at large. This is not the public at large. If you do not like answering the question, go elsewhere. There are at least a few who are and there are plenty of other threads to respond to.
What I am seeing so far is a rather profound inversion. It appears that the Older folks prefer digital because of it's convenience and younger Agoners are more into vinyl. I have a few hypotheses as to why this might be. Keep the answers coming!
I got my first dose of COVID vaccine yesterday. All you guys over 65 pay attention. It will be coming to your neighborhood soon!
I am 67 and I prefer digital (streaming & CDs). For streaming I use Qobuz HIFI while family also uses Spotify. In addition, I use Roon as music library management system (integrating Qobuz HIFI and my music library of ripped CDs/flac files). Roon also enables me and my wife (separate Roon profile) to listen to streaming/music library everywhere in the house over all types of Roon compatible devices (even a Google Nest Mini).
I'm 71 and listen to vinyl and CDs. It's not the format but the music that determines what I feel like listening to on any given day. I haven't yet switched over to streaming, something I know very little about. I'll stick with vinyl and CDs and FM radio.  
It is stunning to me to see how many elders are giving up on vinyl because of
the physicality required to operate it. I hope I will have the physicality and drive to keep spinning vinyl well past my young age of 66. I am not about to throw in the towel to be able to spend more time sitting on my rear end. Just me.
ok, 69 years old, bought my first CDs in the early 80’s when I practically gave away my very good analog system because I decided to live on my sailboat. Now I’m headed back to analog because I like the sound. I have some very good digital sources though, mostly for convenience, while I’m working. If I’m doing paperwork or drawings I might spin some vinyl, or cds, if I’m doing programming, it’s all streaming so I don’t have to jump up and swap even cds.