Does Age Matter?

Having read and contributed to several threads on the digital vs analog controversy I developed a nagging itch that suggested it is older people that prefer analog and younger people digital. If this is the case than there is most definitely a nostalgic element to that opinion. Perhaps we can answer that question. I will go first. Please do not ruminate on the differences. Age and preference, digital, analog or both! We'll tally the results at the end. 

I am 67 and like Both analog and digital.
128x128mijostyn
36 and all analog. Grew up with digital and tried analog about 3 years ago and haven’t looked back. Also not a huge jazz and classical fan which seems to isolate you in the modern hifi scene. If people want high end audio to survive they need to realize that people enjoy more than 2 genres of music, especially in the modern era.
64 and digital all the time.  So much more music, so much quicker, all from the convenience of a smart phone and Qobuz, streamed to my NAD M33 and out to my speakers.  Simple, just speaker cables, power cord and short Ethernet cable, amazing quality and choice.
I’ll be 73 next month.  I’ve always preferred vinyl over digital.  These days I do more streaming from Tidal than listening to vinyl.  I’ve also ripped my CD collection to an Innous Zenith MKII and have a small collection of DSD songs.  I’ve put together a digital system that sounds very, very close to my vinyl rig regardless of digital source; and both sound excellent to my ears.    
  • 56 and recently digital. All CDs are ripped and I’m subscribed to Roon. My new system is infinitely more enjoyable and convenient.
I am 72 and have had most all types of music reproduction at one time or another. What I value is good sound.

high quality sound can be achieved from a variety of formats.  Convenience has become important as well.  I love vinyl, but it is analogous to serving tea as opposed to just cracking a beer.  
I have drifted more towards digital as it requires less work.  But that by no means makes either superior in my view.  I have heard good and bad recordings from all sources.

At the end of the day, great sound makes me smile.