To those running Klipsch Forte IIIs...

What is your setup?
What have you learned?
What loudspeaker did you come from? 
Have you experimented with placement, sources, cables, etc.? 

The Forte IIIs are such a keeper.  I've enjoyed the journey with them and before I move on I'll exhaust possibilities with them first. 

Let your thoughts run...
128x128jbhiller
Was running Focal 807’s and looking at ATC and Buchardt. Heard Heresy IV’s and that sealed it.

My H4’s are being driven by an Odyssey Khartago with Morrow SP4 speaker cables (backed up by a pair of Rythmik L12’s because my room eats bass like I eat pizza).
Each Klipsch model does some things better than others, and are different enough from one another to accommodate those personal preferences listeners have. Of course, anyone who can stretch to the CW IVs, will be doing themselves a favor. At least, Klipsch is showing non believers that they are very fun and enjoyable speakers, that truly engage listening. Enjoy ! MrD. 
Hey  Ozzy 62 ,   thanks for mentioning the IV.   I listened to Heresy IV along side Forte III.... the Forte were awesome, I wanted to order a pair , but they are done building them so I put a deposit on a new pair of Forte IV in Cherry.... will be a few months as the first run is already spoken for .  Can't wait !   
From the past 11 years l got 11 pairs of different brand speakers including bookshelf & floor stands speakers. last year I bought a pair of Cornwall ii and upgraded the crossovers、tweeters & mid drivers from Bob Crites with the content effect .Cornwall ii are so sublime for the music driven by my ma6700 integrated amp rather than valve amps though. l am not interested to try or buy any more speakers unless I am willing to buy new generation Cornwall speakers.