Speaker upgrade for classical music

Hi, I need recommendations for a speaker upgrade. I’m a classical violinist and listen almost exclusively to classical, opera and jazz. No movies, Atmos, etc.  I have a 17x14 listening room (doubles as practice room) with acoustical treatments (phase coherent diffusers at main reflection points and regular ones elsewhere).
Half my listening is in stereo and half in multi-channel (4.0 and 5.1).   All my recordings are either CDs or high-res—DSD and FLAC—audio files. I don’t have a turntable. 

My current system: Marantz SR 8012 amp, Yamaha S1000 CD transport, Exasound e38 DAC and Sigma streamer (connected to the Marantz with analog 5.0 inputs). Speakers: Polk Rti A7 stereo, CSi A6 center, Rti A3 surround, and dual REL T/7i subs. 
What I want: speakers with improved musical detail and clarity that really reproduces the expansiveness of the symphony hall or church. I like a warmer sound than a drier one.  What’s most important to me is to hear what the recording engineer heard. Budget: say 8k or less.

Recommendations?  One other thing: Can I try them out?  And how?  I’m in Santa Fe, not a huge metropolis with lots of audiophile shops. 
Thanks very much. 
ssmaudio
I've never liked Polk Audio loudspeakers.  Big cabinets stuffed to the gills with cheap drivers and sold for cheap.   They look good, but...

Your very best value is in a good DIY loudspeaker project, or possibly finding a well-made DIY set used.  Don't turn your nose up at DIY.   Many of the designs are done by the best audio engineers on the planet and are just as good as the best commercial designs.  Within your $8k budget, you could easily put together the Linkwitz LX521 system and never want another speaker again for the rest of your life.  Will stand up against the top line $100k MBL system.  

The LX521, properly done, has no need for sub-woofers.  This is a project you could readily afford.  They do come up on the used market from time to time, but they're so good that few have a need to part with them.   The primary drawback with the LX521 is that it uses an active crossover and multiple power amps, so it's a considerably more complex project, but many have built them and you WILL be the envy of every audiophile visitor.

Another DIY project is the SEAS Thor.  Total materials cost will run you about $2500.  If you don't want to build it, Madisound partners with a cabinet maker that will make it up for you and ship it to you.  Delivered will probably run you about $3500.

The Thor was designed by Joe D'Appolito, one of the best known loudspeaker designers on the planet.  This is not some cheap throw together.   This is true audiophile hi-end.  This design is very comparable to the Joseph Audio Perspective 2 Graphene, which retails at about $13,000.  Both designs use the same tweeter and have transmission line cabinets.  The Thor uses a slightly larger bass driver.
I own the old magneplanar IIIa for 33 years. Insuperable for classic and jazz music.
You should be considering a three way floor standing speaker of some type if you are playing classical music. I still have in storage a pair of Focal Electra Be speakers I used to have in my
TV and listening room in my last home. I had a larger listening room; a little larger than yours -and with a 200 Watt McIntosh amp driving them I was able to enjoy pretty much the entire sound spectrum. 
    By the way, I live in the Phoenix area and could even set up the speakers if you were interested in listening to them. I am planning to see the Focals later this month, so you could have first listen to them. 
Second the Sonus Faber recommendation.  (They also look great, if that is a consideration in your family.)

Warm Greetings ssmaudio,Give Brian Herndon a call at Herndon Audio in Albuquerque.He has golden ears.  You can demo Magico and other speakers there in Albq.  I have purchased demo high end cables from him and he gave me great prices and was easy to work with.  I worked on the phone and on email with him.
Leon, formerly of Santa Fe for many years now rural Iowa