B&W 804d3 amplifier pairing....(Rotel RB1590?)

I am trying to figure out what amp to pair with my B&W 804d3. I have listened to a few Arcam, Mcintosh, and Rotel amplifiers and preferred the sound of the Rotel with these speakers. I never listened to the rb1590 but enjoyed the smaller Rotels. Overall I like a fairly neutral frequency response, maybe slightly bright and airy. I also generally prefer sound to be as precise/fast/analytical/accurate as possible.

I am also considering the Bryston amps, maybe the Bryston 4b3, but am unsure if the price increase would be justified. Also, not sure if it would sound better given that B&W pairs the Rotel amps with their speakers and the Rotel combinations I have heard sounded really good imo. Also for me, a 2x increase in price would have to have a substantial performance increase. By substantial I mean any normal person would have to easily identify it.

What do you think, RB1590 best choice for me? Should I pursue Bryston or other options?
familiar1985
Bryston, Bryston, Bryston! There are a couple 4B3s available here now for about $4100 — grab one.
Honestly, if your preferred sonic characteristics are include bright, as you mentioned, you are on the right track with B&W and Rotel. Plus you already think it sounds good. 

Bryston doesn’t really have a common house sound throughout its line. Some sound warmer and some brighter. I forget which are which so you’d have to listen to know. But quality is a step up from Rotel. 

The other name I’d suggest to improve quality from Rotel with your stated tastes would be Musical Fidelity. Something like the 6si or maybe 5si
You might want to look at the new Rotel Michi line of integrated amps. I just bought the X-5 and could not be happier.
The upper end Rotel amps are very good. I was rather impressed when I heard them. The voicing is very slightly on the warm side (it has just a bit of a warm texture), but it still has excellent resolution.

The Bryston 3B amps are on the complete opposite side. They are clean and neutral sounding. However, they can sound a bit thin and without texture on some systems/speakers. I would generally recommend these latest Bryston amps if you have a very warm/slow preamp.

I own the B&W D3 speakers and tested some Bryston 7b3 monoblocks. I was able to get them sounding good with a fuse upgrade, but they just could not keep up with the other amps I had (Parasound JC1 and Emotiva XPR-1). The Bryston’s just sounded weak and thin in comparison. They did not have as much midrange/midbass body and it seemed the upper mids/highs were too clean and lacking grit/texture/resolution.

Other people may have different opinions/experiences.
I have never been a fan of Anthem amps because I don't think they have good resolution and, in my opinion, tend to blare in the midrange.  However, their latest "Gen 2" amps are quite good.  If you're looking for something neutral with high resolution, I would check into these new Anthem amps.

The Hegel amps are pretty high resolution, but I suspect they are closer in sonic signature to the Bryston stuff.  I've heard them and they do have the same type of sonic character.  I think the Anthem Gen 2 would be better with the D3's, but it also depends on your preamp and tastes.

ATI amps might also be a good option.