Move From AVR to Integrated?

I know this topic gets thrown around a lot, but I recently bought a pair of Ascend Acoustic Sierra 1s I love and a Hsu VTF2 MK5 subwoofer. Right now, I'm using a Denon AVR-X2600H to power them. 

I hear a lot of chatter that I'm not getting the most out of my speakers using the AVR. The drawback is my room is not treated, and I like having the bass management. 

It seems difficult to find an integrated with 100wpc+, ability to stream things like Tidal, that also has ability to at least EQ the low bass, and have the ability to connect to digital sources like a PS4/5. I do like the idea of a better built power source, and I will never go past 2.1 or 2.2. Most of what I do is music and TV. 

Any suggestions? Ideally I'd like to stay under 1200. 
coolhandduke
@213runnin

Nice. I did consider this one. 

This evening I was also pricing out separate components and curious what you think. Perhaps something like: 

Topping E30 (DAC) - $120
Dayton Wireless Streamer - $60
Outlaw 2200 Monoblock (2x200wpc for $600)
Find a decent preamp used (could do with very basic without phono, DAC, etc. Since I'd have separates. Just enough inputs) 
MiniDSP - between preamp and power amp, I think? If I want to keep low frequency correction and use Dirac. 

Perhaps that would allow upgrades over time instead of relying on one unit. Only concern is if separates play well together. What do you think? 
@yogiboy 

Thanks for the +1. For streaming I could just add a Dayton wireless streamer and looks like the pre outs/ main in would allow for use of mini dsp Dirac if I wanted to utilize that. Just weighing options with buying separates (see my last comment), since I might be able to do it for less or about the same. 
The Marantz PM7000N is another integrated at your price point. A bit lower powered than the 100 wpc but it has a bevy of features and has been well-reviewed. Best of luck.