For the Audiophile with a taste for good design(looks)....a question.

What are your favorite audio components and speakers based on the way they look (looked).  Yes, I know that sound is what counts and that is my major influence, but I do enjoy well designed/good looking products.   I no longer do, but did have a collection of art deco radios, both table models and consoles.....and that was all about design rather than their audiophile qualities.  Thanks 

whatjd
As evidenced by the range of responses, “ good design looks” can mean eye candy or museum level cabinetry.
I never had a listening session with plasma speakers, but imagine if you like tube amp aura then turning down the lights with plasmas running would float your boat. Me, I REALLY wonder what they sound like.
in my early 20’s I had a Sound Shaper III equalizer, 35 red lights glowing and a pair of level meters doing the dance as music played. Gadgetry ruled.
Regarding earlier post stating they thought  Vandy wood Quatros are beautiful, yeah but only if you compare them to how ugly earlier sock covered Vandys were. 
In todays offerings, I don’t much like the look of Blades speakers although I admit it took guts to push them to market. They sounded awesome in one showroom, mediocre in another.
i think if the founder of Green Mountain audio was still with us, he would have come up with a new audacious design, his last design, Calypso, was interesting to look at
For audio racks, Core Audio Designs racks are stunning. On equipment, I prefer understated clean lines and elegance like on the Innuos Statement. 
JBL Paragon Integrated Stereo Loudspeaker, without a question.  JBL has always been stylish in most of its designs, but this late '60's speaker is without question the most stylish loudspeaker ever mass produced.
Ikeda tonearm, especially in contrast to the 4Point. I was considering buying one but the ambiguous setup is a headache I do not want.