Sonus Faber Olympica III or Vienna Acoustics Lists

......I am looking at both of these speakers and wanted a little feedback from the members here. They would be driven by an Esoteric A-03 amp - 50 watts of Class A power. Music is from the Allman Brothers to Frank Zappa to Neil Young to Muddy Waters to Eva Cassidy ....you get the picture. Let me know ...thanks
garebear
I think I’m probably settled on the SF - though if I had the dough, I’d strongly consider Rockports.  Certainly they’re not everyone’s cup of tea, but I also stand by my comments that some dealer demos can be quite misleading.  In comparison w/ other brands over time in different settings, the SF were exciting, plenty detailed, but are very easy on my ears - I particularly dislike any harshness in the upper regions.  This is an area where the SF excels. I’d also say that the aesthetics of SF is just way beyond any other brand I’ve seen.  They are stunning to look at. While that’s not most important, it’s also not unimportant.  

To be fair, while I’ve heard the Liszts, I haven’t as extensively as SF, B&W and Kef’s already referenced.  But, yes, I’d take them over the Liszts.  My $.02.
Best,
Interesting that those are three of the same speakers that I listened to at different hi end shops in the summer of 2019. All of them have appeal and certain strengths, but the Olympica III and the B&W left me wanting more, just didn't feel the magic, maybe it was the electronics. The KEF ref 5 seemed to hit the sweet spot for me at a little higher price point. The Liszt I never got to audition as no local dealer carried them which was frustrating. The speaker I bought after a year of searching and listening was the Devore Gibbon X as it hit all the parameters in one swoop that I was looking for. Personally I don't think that you can go wrong with any of them, some are more suited to tubes others to solid state and everybody has their own distinct things they are looking for in a speaker. I am just glad I found one that thrill the life out of me and I hope to keep it for many a moon.
Win, win. SF has much better distribution so probably better support. Listening preference? Personally, I think peter gannaster hears exactly how I do. VA makes speakers I can’t pull myself away from.