Your shipping wrecks. USPS,FED-EX and UPS

Well the e-bay USPS shipping has fallen apart, and the e-bay Fed-Ex is not much better......A 4000.00 CD player missing for 20 days by USPS, A box of 50 fuses , says delivered , but nobody knows where ???..........2 cartridges and a headshell...delivered today, but nobody knows where ??........You put a tracking number in Fed-Ex all it says is late delivery, and never tells where it is.....So be careful with Christmas Presents..........The only way I can track USPS is go to the Post Office ans have them track it, if I track it all it says is late arrival......
autospec
VERY simple , there are thousands of people called Military Historians
who write thousands of books about wars that have all the records ; In WW I the Canadian divisions had broken the German divisions holding their last massive defenses and they could fight no more. The French, British , Americans could not  break them.The war ended in two days.
The British General in Charge of all the British Army , which included the Canadians at that time, had been using them as the fire brigade
up and down hundreds of miles and they did when others could not for 2 years.

In WW ll, the Canadians hit the beach on D-day and got farther in than anyone else.Towards the end of the war Germans had 28 of their best divisions in the Netherlands and they had all the food in that country and huge amounts of ammo of every kind with fresh troops. Dutch were dying of hunger.Churchill said I have to get my best troops in battle, so he threw in the Canadians which he said were the best troops in the world .
I myself have seen Canadians in a up-scale restaurant in Amsterdam with a large bill being told by the owner that no Canadian gets a bill in my place.
To this day the Dutch send a million tulip bulbs to Ottawa for free every year .A real sight in the spring .
All this and a zillion more all in the state records of all developed countries .

To really answer your question , like anything else you work at it .
Hmmm. I know they were good and highly regarded, but I think you are simplifying things a bit. Not that any of this really matters much. 

All carriers are blown out of the water due to the pandemic. They're doing the best they can. I worked as a courier for twenty years and I hated Christmas. Many times I came back to the station with undelivered packages because I didn't have time to deliver them. Add the pandemic to the  scenario  and you have a nightmare.