Your shipping wrecks. USPS,FED-EX and UPS

Well the e-bay USPS shipping has fallen apart, and the e-bay Fed-Ex is not much better......A 4000.00 CD player missing for 20 days by USPS, A box of 50 fuses , says delivered , but nobody knows where ???..........2 cartridges and a headshell...delivered today, but nobody knows where ??........You put a tracking number in Fed-Ex all it says is late delivery, and never tells where it is.....So be careful with Christmas Presents..........The only way I can track USPS is go to the Post Office ans have them track it, if I track it all it says is late arrival......
autospec
Ordered last Thursday from Music Direct in Chicago IL USA, arrived in Edmonton AB, Canada the next day on Friday by FEDEX tracking....it has been on the truck every day according to their text messages to me, then sent back to warehouse overnight for delivery the next day.  As I type this,  I just got a text from FEDEX that my parcel is on the truck...again... for delivery by 5pm local time today...you be the judge. 
Just to add,  the private/independent contract delivery companies that Amazon has here in Canada on top of the major players, have been smokin the big boys in consistancy and that includes DHL, UPS, FEDEX, even Canada Post has been better imo. 
tim,
I bought an Item from Music Direct , Chicago on Monday got it on Weds. Course only 300 miles to St Paul ,
1 hour flight time.
No body fooled with Canada Post .

I was raised in NY on a farm right on the bank of the mighty St Lawrence 3 miles from Cornwall . ON. Have nothing but respect
for the TRUE North , Strong and Free !

When present PM ’s father died I heard it on radio and went up to Montreal in my US Army uniform and stood in line for hours to show my respect , a dozen Canadians walked up to thank me.

When I got in to walk by the casket of the present PM’s father the Present PM walked up to thank me as well.

I will never forget that day .

God Bless Canada !
@schubert and thanks, I was a teenager back then, but have served alongside our southern neighbours in the 1st Gulf War and my appreciation for our natural comradeship.

PS. We are on the same continent and in all my years have never had a truly bad experience between USPS and Canada Post, a few delays but excellent service all round.

Merry Christmas to everyone, stay well.