Your shipping wrecks. USPS,FED-EX and UPS

Well the e-bay USPS shipping has fallen apart, and the e-bay Fed-Ex is not much better......A 4000.00 CD player missing for 20 days by USPS, A box of 50 fuses , says delivered , but nobody knows where ???..........2 cartridges and a headshell...delivered today, but nobody knows where ??........You put a tracking number in Fed-Ex all it says is late delivery, and never tells where it is.....So be careful with Christmas Presents..........The only way I can track USPS is go to the Post Office ans have them track it, if I track it all it says is late arrival......
autospec

bkeske...My point is that the conditions and needs of the country in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries were much different than we face today in an industrialized country of roughly 330 million people.

I disagree. The intent and rational of the original document are still valid. Unfortunately we started separating from the intent at the beginning of the 1900’s. If it needs changed, or expanded in terms of Federal authority, there is an avenue to do that, with the consent of 3/4 of the states. We don’t do that.

If you read the Federalist Papers, which I have, you will find many warnings that we would have to deal with should we stray. They were right (Hamilton, Madison, and Jay).
Post removed 

Every red-blooded Americans knows Our system  is the best.
Rest of  the world are just fools, not one other country has even thoughtof adopting our system in 244 years ! Bunch of morons .
Ordered last Thursday from Music Direct in Chicago IL USA, arrived in Edmonton AB, Canada the next day on Friday by FEDEX tracking....it has been on the truck every day according to their text messages to me, then sent back to warehouse overnight for delivery the next day.  As I type this,  I just got a text from FEDEX that my parcel is on the truck...again... for delivery by 5pm local time today...you be the judge. 
Just to add,  the private/independent contract delivery companies that Amazon has here in Canada on top of the major players, have been smokin the big boys in consistancy and that includes DHL, UPS, FEDEX, even Canada Post has been better imo.