Your shipping wrecks. USPS,FED-EX and UPS

Well the e-bay USPS shipping has fallen apart, and the e-bay Fed-Ex is not much better......A 4000.00 CD player missing for 20 days by USPS, A box of 50 fuses , says delivered , but nobody knows where ???..........2 cartridges and a headshell...delivered today, but nobody knows where ??........You put a tracking number in Fed-Ex all it says is late delivery, and never tells where it is.....So be careful with Christmas Presents..........The only way I can track USPS is go to the Post Office ans have them track it, if I track it all it says is late arrival......
autospec
I ship and receive thru Fed Ex only. With an account I save 25%.
So far (knock on wood) everything has been on time or even early
and not damaged. Except for one guy who I believe may have intentionally damaged the wiring in order to justify a return.
The other shippers all suck for the reasons identified above.
This is pretty coincidental. I received a package today. I wasn't home so I don't know if it was UPS or FedEx. It was addressed to my next door neighbor. The package was from Amazon. I received an email saying my package from T-Mobile, which I was expecting, had been delivered. It had not. Some of you might remember a few weeks back when I started a thread about delivery services. FedEx had "lost" an Audio Research integrated amp that I had purchased. The seller is still dealing with the issue even though FedEx admits the package arrived in Kernersville, NC and then disappeared. On the other hand, in all my years I don't recall ever having a problem with USPS. In the past two months I have shipped over 40 packages of old coins all across the country. To date, there has not been a single delivery problem. All of the positive feedback on ebay I have received mentioned the fast delivery. I trust the US Postal Service more than I trust the private delivery companies.
I didn't go back on my word since this has nothing to do with the Constitution or politics.
First of all. DHL has nothing to do with German government.
Was a US firm that moved to Germany(wise move).I took a 13 pound box I wanted to send to Berlin about this time last year to their agent here in St Paul.
For just a normal flight, no hurry, nothing special they wanted a bit over
2,000 $$. USPO sent it for 30 bucks . And it got to Berlin in 8 days.
USPS is awesome!  I am glad that some of my tax dollars go to supporting that institution.  At this time of year, and especially along with COVID, I expect shipping delays.  A little planning for that and everything is good.  I have received/sent about 8 packages via USPS over the past few weeks without any hiccups.  Maybe I'm just lucky on that.  My experience over the past years have also been excellent with USPS.  Timely, no damage, and very fair shipping prices, especially on international deliveries.
I wish them well, they deserve it. 

bkeske...My point is that the conditions and needs of the country in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries were much different than we face today in an industrialized country of roughly 330 million people.

I disagree. The intent and rational of the original document are still valid. Unfortunately we started separating from the intent at the beginning of the 1900’s. If it needs changed, or expanded in terms of Federal authority, there is an avenue to do that, with the consent of 3/4 of the states. We don’t do that.

If you read the Federalist Papers, which I have, you will find many warnings that we would have to deal with should we stray. They were right (Hamilton, Madison, and Jay).