Spatial M3 Triode Master Preamp/amp choices

I acquired some Spatial M3 Triode Master speakers(95db/16 ohm)  a few months ago and would like to upgrade my amp and preamp for the new setup. I am currently utilizing my old  Adcom GFP-555II preamp and NAD 2100 amp.  Listening room is aprx 14 x 16 x 8 ft. I listen mainly to Spotify and Tidal or vinyl. Rest of system:
  • Technics SL 1700 w/ Nagaoka MP110 and Cambidge Audio 640p phono preamp.
  •  Bluesound Node 2i and Schiit Modi mulitbit dac,
  • SVS SB-1000 subwoofer
I have been considering a used Conrad Johnson CAV 50 which is a control amp-so no preamp needed, a new Decware Torii Junior which has 2 inputs-so i wouldn't need a preamp, new Primaluna Evo 200 integrated amp. My budget is up to $3000 for this upgrade.   Of course, if you have better suggestions for this pairing please enlighten me.  
jplunkettj
I know our amps work very nicely on that speaker according to Clayton. I would expect the ARC to be a bit dry on that speaker. The Purifi amp with a tube preamp is worth exploration- depending greatly on who did the implementation of the Purify module. You might also look at Berning as he has some very musical amplifiers that should work nicely with the Spatials.
if you want to avoid tubes just get a hegel rost or h160 or h190 be done... absolutely brilliant sounding ss amps that will grip the spatial’s woofers and be transparent and free of any ss harshness

it will not give you tube sweetness but it will provide utter blackness of silence, tremendous bass foundation and control, and a super sophisticated refined midrange and treble... you can then add a tubed dac for some tubey magic

i have no affiliation to hegel (other than having 4 of them hahahaha)
I own the Spatial Audio M4 Triode Masters. These are the smaller version of your speakers. I started with a Cary Rocket 88R tube amp that was good for 60 watts in ultralinear mode. I tried EL34 and KT88 tubes but the bass just disappeared when music was played. I listen to mostly jazz at normal levels so it's not like I was asking for a lot of bass. The amp was a good one but I don't think the tubes played well with the open baffle speakers.
 I then moved on to a solid state CODA 10.5R amplifier (100 watts with first 25 watts in Class A) teamed up with an LTA mz3 preamp. This combination is very good and provides all the bass the speakers can put out. The LTA MZ3 was so good I decided to try LTA's ZOTL10 amplifier. Even though the ZOTL 10 is only 10 watts, it drives the speakers as well (if not better) than the CODA amp. Even though the ZOTL is a tube amplifier, the low end frequency response is more like a solid state amp.
Given your budget, the LTA amp and preamp are going to be way over what you want to spend. For your budget, I would recommend a used quality solid state amplifier like the CODA ( I purchased it used for $1,200.00) and a new or used tube preamplifier.
Post removed 
Thanks @aldoallen and @jjss49 for the owner experience advice.  The guy i got my M3s from was using an LTA Zotl 10 which he highly recommended and did sound fantastic. Unfortunately, I do not have the budget for it or @atmasphere s equipment.  I'll add the Hegels to my search as well. If I go experimental and try the Microzotl w/ Purifi amp combo, does anyone have recommendations on which company is doing good implementations? I was looking at March, Nord, and Appolon.