An audio rack that really does make a difference.

Looking on spending up to $3000. on a rack for my system. I’m currently using a older Billy bags tri-point with cracked glass shelves. Would like to get a four post stand so it becomes more stable than the three post Billy Bags. Looking for something that will take it to the next level without taking my pocket book along with it. I’ve looked at Solid Tech and Adonis. 
Thanks Mike
hiendmmoe
Ocean Beach Pallet Co.  Beautiful stuff and reasonably priced.  They will custom build to your needs.  Good people to work with.  
https://www.etsy.com/shop/OceanBeachPalletC

I can recommend solid-tech.  I bought feet of silence for my table-  problem solved-  the price is worth it —if it solves a problem and they did!

my table floats 
I've had Timbernation audio racks and speaker stands and they look and work great. The Butcher Block look just as good. Now, I use a local carpenter I sourced who made a great looking media stand out of thick maple with African Padauk wood inlays and thick metal hairpin legs for less than a third of what audio racks go for.

Even with that, you'll still need some good footers to isolate your gear so keep that in mind.

All the best,
Nonoise
Audio racks: the last great place to waste money on basic functionality by spending 10x what you should.