How old are you?

No age is too young or too old. Just general curiosity about the average age of Audiogon members. 

I’ll start. I’m 39.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtoro3
64. Started with a Realistic receiver and some homemade box speakers (horrible). Upgraded to a Fisher receiver and speakers and have been playing around ever since! Where does the time go..................!
59 years young. Started with Technics integrated, JVC turntable and a Sound Shaper 32 band equalizer ...it was all the rage back then. Now I have a all digital front end. Terminator plus fed from a Jays audio transport and a logitech transporter for streaming going into a Pass Labs x350.8 to Bowers and Wilkins 802 diamonds. How things have changed. 
57. My dad worked for a vending company when I was a kid and used to bring home used 45s from the juke boxes. I was 6 when I got my first turntable (Fisher Price Close-N-Play, I think) but has ready access to my dads Garrard Model One.  Bought my first system when I was 14 (Zenith Allegro “Wedge”, which my dad still has).  I just transitioned to streaming last year and have never been happier.