Has "politically correct" killed the used audio market?

Previously loved, slightly demo'ed....etc.  

Gosh, when I sell the old car I should not list it as "used" ....perhaps "formerly observed", "slightly touched",  "once considered",  "only driven by a Little Old Lady from Riverside, Ca."

But thankfully no items sold are "used" any longer, really helps my faith in the market.

"Creative writing and the Internet" should be a required course for all "Semi-liberal  arts" degrees"

whatjd
@glupson I'm the poster who mentioned elected officials (which would include PM Stefan Lofven).  I didn't reference the King...that was someone else.  I thought you were attacking me for suggesting elected officials have admitted failed policy when in fact only the King and no one else said this...which of course would be false.
They’re now talking about Covid mutating. If it actually existed in the first place that is.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Manuel Encarnacion WAS his name, it exist all right!!!

89 years old, loved model RR, 44 years at Dupont, 16 more at Ace hardware, loved by a lot of folks. They all lived to be 95 + years old.
I say he was robbed, after 56 years of hard work and service..

It’s gonna get better, people can act silly all they want and say STUFF isn’t happening,

We NOW get to see how the gene pool, "self corrects"..
Darwinism at its finest.. I say.

They may be able to delete the post, but it doesn’t remove the fact, Covid is BAD, Amego... real Bad...

So is my next door neighbors breath, it’s bad, what’s a neighbor to do? Hand him a gallon or two of SCOPE for Christmas... Merry Christmas.. Wo Wo Wo, don’t Ho Ho Ho, the mistletoe will wilt and die, along with the Christmas Amaryllis, and Poinsettia. Got no idea what could cause that smell, chompin’ on turds for snacks and a pinch of black pepper maybe..

Regards
Nope.

Taking delivery of a USED!!!! Raven Audio Blackhawk MKIII tomorrow.

More to come.
@cd318

Bahahahaaaa

You are lost.

You do realize you are being used as a pawn by those who seek to undermine civilization for their own gains, right?

The ones who start and spread these ridiculous conspiracy theories, praying on those who are lost and looking for belonging. The ones who actually believe the nonsense started by the ones who want you to look elsewhere, this so as to not pay attention to the real problems. And to help find all the others who are lost and looking for belonging to also believe and spread the nonsense. The ones who need to feel special, and do so through conspiracy theories, because they are the only ones who understand the truth.

You should get together with MC, dawn some aluminum foil caps, go into the brothel listening room and then explain to us how the metal caps not only let you speak to demonic sex starved alien demons, but also how wearing them improves the sound of the system...