Has "politically correct" killed the used audio market?

Previously loved, slightly demo'ed....etc.  

Gosh, when I sell the old car I should not list it as "used" ....perhaps "formerly observed", "slightly touched",  "once considered",  "only driven by a Little Old Lady from Riverside, Ca."

But thankfully no items sold are "used" any longer, really helps my faith in the market.

"Creative writing and the Internet" should be a required course for all "Semi-liberal  arts" degrees"

whatjd
@glupson  

Is Sweden's king an elected official?

Sweden has elections too.  In fact they have something like 8 different parties routinely on their ballot and it takes them months to sort out their results. They have a Parliament along with a King.  Don't pretend that their aren't elected officials in Sweden who also make public comments about COVID....seriously man?
Post removed 
three_easy_payments,

I am relatively familiar with Sweden, but thought it was interesting that one poster mentions elected officials and the other one shows the proof by linking to the King of Sweden.

This one might have been better aligned with intentions...

Swedish PM says officials misjudged power of Covid resurgence | World news | The Guardian

While we are at that, to clarify this innocent confusion, King is not an elected official in Sweden.
@glupson I'm the poster who mentioned elected officials (which would include PM Stefan Lofven).  I didn't reference the King...that was someone else.  I thought you were attacking me for suggesting elected officials have admitted failed policy when in fact only the King and no one else said this...which of course would be false.